General performance data
CPU performance ★★★
Graphics performance ★★★
Ports and expandability ★★★
Use with Remote Desktop RDP ✔
Use with Citrix Workspace ✔
Use with native browser ✔
CPU AMD V1202B Dual-Core up to 3.2GHz
RAM 8 GB, DDR4
GPU Radeon™ Vega 3
max. resolution 3840×2160
DP 4 x
HDMI 1 x
Connections / expandability
Serial COM port –
USB 2.0 5 x
USB 3.2 2 x
USB 3.2 Type C 1x
internal slots 1 x mSATA 1 x M.2 E key
Weight and size
Size of the ThinClient approx. 230x210x53 mm
Weight (ThinClient without power supply) 1500 g
Power supply external power supply 60W, DC 12V/5A
openthinclient version 2021.x
supports PXE boot ✔
supports localboot ✔
Right of use & support 24 months included
Warranty on hardware 24 months (bring in)
All brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged. Subject to change without notice.
Here you can download the datasheet as Pdf.
Datasheet openthinclient Model BLACK.QUADRO
ThinClients usually have a long service life due to the fact that they have no fans or moving parts. However, if a ThinClient does fail to perform, your device will be repaired under warranty or replaced free of charge.
Procedure RMA (return of goods)
For an RMA report please use our ticket system.
After creating a new case, we will check if the ThinClient is still within warranty.
You will then receive a goods return bill, which you please enclose for further assignment of the return delivery.
Please follow this description.
The offer of openthinclient gmbh is exclusively directed to commercial customers (B2B).
The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery.
The purchaser must inspect the delivered goods for any defects immediately upon receipt and notify openthinclient of any existing defects.
In case of warranty claims in B2B business, the buyer bears the cost of returning the goods to openthinclient.
You can find more information here.
User authorization & support
The purchase of ThinClient hardware includes the right to use & support the openthinclient software for a period of 24 months.
Free use of the software
You can use the openthinclient software free of charge for this ThinClient model as well as for your own client hardware (e.g. existing PCs) with an installation size of up to 24 ThinClients.
For support please use the free community support.
For professional support it is necessary to register an installation of 25 ThinClients or more.
More information about the pricing model can be found here > Software
Obtaining usage rights
1. enter the server ID of your installation at the delivery address when purchasing the ThinClient hardware.
2. for installations of 25 ThinClients or more, you will receive professional support with guaranteed response times.
3. if you use your own hardware in addition to openthinclient devices, you have to purchase the usage rights additionally.
4. you can check the registration of your installation at https://support.openthinclient.com.
5. there you will also find the corresponding usage authorization – if your openthinclient server has unrestricted internet access, it will fetch it automatically; if not, you can copy and paste it from the registration ticket and enter it into the corresponding field in the openthinclient manager.
For all general questions about registration, usage rights for hardware purchases made in the past, please use our support portal with the link https://support.openthinclient.com.
More info about the pricing model can be found here > Software